Previous years: 2003-2004, 2005.
- 30 Oct 2006: 4.43,
2,185,630 bytes, 20.11.2012, 00:46 MSK
- Possible SQL injection has been fixed for malformed hostname in URL.
- "ProvideReferer yes/no" command has been added.
Use it to provide Referer request header for HTTP and HTTPS connections.
- Support has been added for cp775 charset (Baltic Rim DOS codepage).
- ISO 639-2 and most widely used language aliases were added for charset and language guesser.
- Defalut value of &ps= CGI-parameter has been changed to 10.
- Incorrect processing of round brackets has been fixed for non boolean search modes.
- MaxDepth command has been added. Use it to limit directory depth of url.
- ReplaceVar command is now accept variable value in BrowserCharset.
To add variable in LocalCharset, use ReplaceVarLcs command.
- Possible trap has been fixed when Store/NoStore command is used.
- Alias command has been fixed in search.htm template.
- SEASentences and SEASentenceMinLength commands were added.
- Semantic for -r switch of indexer has been reverted. Seeding algorithm has been changed also.
- The Ultra relevance mode has been modified.
- MaxSiteLevel command has been added. (See blog entry).
- CrawlDelay command has been added.
Use it to specify default pause in seconds between consecutive fetches from same server.
- The Neo PopRank can now be calculated using several indexer threads (ex.: "indexer -TRN4").
- 01 Sep 2006: 4.42,
2,281,376 bytes, 20.11.2012, 00:46 MSK
- Some modifications for speed performance has been made.
- XML parser has been improved.
- CRC32 has been totaly replaced by Hash32. Collisions are possible in clones detection when upgrade.
- cache:// dbtype has been fixed for searchd.
- Minor bug has been fixed in content decompressing.
- Indexer can now gather geopositions specified in special meta tags. See blog entry
- &empty= CGI-parameter has been added.
Use it to disable use search limits to show results if no query words is entered.
- UseDateHeader command has been added.
Use it to get value of Date: HTTP header as date of document if no Last-Modified header is specified.
- Asynchronous SQL commands processing has been added for PgSQL.
- Clones detection has been modified for better performance.
- Possible trap on excerpt construction has been fixed.
- -z swicth for indexer has been added. Use it to limit indexer to documents with hops value no more than specified.
- Severel bugs (#175, #176) were fixed.
- 22 Jul 2006: 4.41,
2,277,972 bytes, 20.11.2012, 00:46 MSK
- A small bug in optimisation of corrupted cache database has been fixed.
- The CharsToEscape command has beed added.
Use it to specify the list of characters to escape for $∓(x) search template meta-variables.
- The Neo PopRank has been slightly modified.
- Incorrect processing of LocalCharset has been fixed for non-multithread version.
- exec: virtual scheme has been fixed.
- An option for install.pl has been added to select the support for extra charsets.
- "AddURl: URL not found" erroneous warning has been fixed for case when UseCRC32URLId is enabled.
- A new command "MarkForIndex yes/no" has been added.
- mod_dpsearch can now be built without SQL-server support for cache mode only version.
Use --enable-apachecacheonly switch for configure to enable and cache:// dbtype for DBAddr command in mod_dpsearch
related configuration files.
- The growing of error message has been fixed for mod_dpsearch.
- A new command "ReplaceVar name value" has been added.
- The "near" search mode has been fixed.
- The Summary Extraction Algorithm (SEA) has been modified for better performance.
- 25 May 2006: 4.40.1,
2,259,333 bytes, 20.11.2012, 00:45 MSK
- A serious bug prevent index construction in cache mode has been fixed.
- 23 May 2006: 4.39,
2,257,786 bytes, 20.11.2012, 00:45 MSK
- Cached database checkup has been rewritten for better performance.
You need to create cachedchk table using indexer -Ecreate command, if upgrade.
- Query string parsing has been fixed for case when both CGI and SGML character encodings are used.
- The support for HTTP cookies has been added. Use "Cookies yes" command to enable. This is a per Server/Realm command.
- "URLInfoSQL no" command has been added to disable storing URL Info into SQL database for cache dbmode.
- Storing of content-encoded documents has been fixed.
- Template variable can now be written in any charset supported, for example: $(q:UTF-8).
- The support for GB18030 charset has been added.
- The hops value can now be taking into account for the Neo Popularity Rank calculation.
Use --enable-pophops option for configure to enable.
- The pause on Crawl-delay directive from robots.txt doesn't block now other indexing threads.
- Possible indexer trap has been fixed for case when mirroring is used.
- A daemons trap starting from cron or at boot time has been fixed.
- The ColdVar command has been added.
Use it to disable file locking in read only search environment (for cache mode only).
- Possible memory leak with aspell support enabled has been fixed.
- The Ultra relevance mode has been changed for better performance.
- Compilation without zlib has been fixed.
- 13 Mar 2006: 4.38,
2,239,724 bytes, 20.11.2012, 00:45 MSK
- Default value of --with-wrdunifactor configure parameter has been changed to 1.5.
- The name of search template can now be passed via path_info part of the URL,
- For ispell-based fuzzy search, if no exact match is found in dictionary, an entry with longest match suffix is taking
to produce word forms.
- The indexer can now accepts DP.PopRank META-tag to assign initial value for page PopularityRank.
- A indexer trap on Debian Linux has been fixed.
- robots.txt processing has been fixed for records with two or more User-Agent fields.
- 08 Feb 2006: 4.37,
2,231,746 bytes, 20.11.2012, 00:45 MSK
- Document headers are now stores in stored database and can be used in storedoc template.
- A cross scripting vulnerability has been fixed. Please check and upddate your search templates, if upgrade.
- Automatic spelling correction has been replaced by suggestion of right spelled words.
Use $(Suggest_url) and $(Suggest_q) meta-variables to construct suggestion (see etc/search.htm-dist for example).
- Possible trap has been fixed for boolean queries with missed arguments.
- The GuesserBytes command has been added.
- Language and charset guesser has been improved. You need to update your own created language maps.
- Erroneous deletion from "links" table has been fixed.
- Template variable truncuting has been fixed for multibyte charsets.
- The support has been added for Host: directive in robots.txt.
- Several bugs were fixed.
- 04 Jan 2006: 4.36,
1,999,235 bytes, 20.11.2012, 00:45 MSK
- The Neo PopRank has been slightly modified.
- Compilation with aspell support has been fixed for OpenBSD.
- The indexer can now works with cached and stored via NAT system.
- The BodyPattern command has been added.
- The SEA performance has been improved.
- A possible trap has been fixed for incorrect value specified in <BASE HREF
- --enable-full-rel switch of configure has ben replaced by --enable-rel. Currently supported methods are: full, fast, ultra.
- The Store and NoStore commands were added.
- Several bugs were fixed.